Thursday, October 6, 2011

5-Pack Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector for iPhone

 
I saw this deal on another blog, that I wish I could remember so I could give them credit, and just had to take a chance that this wasn’t one of those “too good to be true,” or “you get what you paid for,” which for me was nothing.  After processing the order – I had just enough money left on a gift certificate that I got these screen protectors for free.
 
Hello WONDERFUL deal!  While I’m always cleaning off the screen (due to oils from my skin) this happens with even the best screen protector I had.  This probably isn’t absolute top of the line best screen protector for iPhone, but it is very, very comparable.  Very easy to use, and clear as a bell when brand new!  And talk about an awesome deal, especially when I normally see these for around $20!  Take advantage while you still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment